Thursday, May 10, 2007

stupid book

[Painter]
well....I did those illustrations for a children's book competition in Taiwan (suppose to). 15 double pages. unfortunately my story partner doesn't like the result so she refuse to attend the competition with me. Also she doesn't allow me to attend the competition only under my name. Actually she only come up with a simple story idea. only one paragraph. I am the one who did all the character design, give them personalty and put them all together as a book. During the process, every time I email her she pretty much agree with all my ideas. That's why I am pretty upset that she refuse me in the very last min....and she doesn't even look my work.....crazy!


anyway, I already finish all the painting. At least I can still use them in my portfolio. I learned a lot through the process, and got used to working on Painter.






No comments: